One of the most popular penis enlargement methods is using a penis pump. And one of the most popular and highly rated penis pumps on the market is the Bathmate Hydro Pump. But with the arrival of the Penomet, a penis enlargement hydro pump with an innovative touch, has the Bathmate met it’s match?
What’s new about the Penomet?
The most innovative feature of the The Penomet is that it’s the only penis pump on the market that uses a
interchangeable gaiter system.
This allows you to alter the device and as a result:
- Makes it more comfortable to wear
- You get an increase in pull
- You get an increase in pressure
- You achieve better and faster gains
- You can do a number of penis enlargement exercises
How does Penomet compare to air vacuum pumps?
For those who have never used a water based penis pump, here’s a bit on how the Penomet works and how it compares to ordinary penis pumps.
The Penomet device is filled with water, positioned over your penis and then you seal it at the base. Water is expelled by compressing the Penomet pump system; this produces the volume and area inside the Penomet. The more water is forced out of the device, the more your penis will expand and the higher the hydro force vacuum that is created.
Unlike the air vacuum pumps with a hydro pump like Penomet you will always maintain a balance between water pressure. The result is that your penis can not be forced into unsafe pressure zones that cause damage to your penis.
Conventional air vacuum penis pumps allow air within to act like a sponge. They compress and expand without enlarging the penis in proportion. This results in the enlargement of certain areas and not others i.e. foreskin and not length or thickness.
Water pumping with hot water also enhances circulation and keeps the penis in a pliable state allowing for maximum expansion and reducing the risks of injury due to high vacuum levels.
What do users say about the Penomet?
Our research among users of the Penomet shows that using Penomet:
- can lead to a stronger erection and more satisfying sex
- is without build up of fluid thanks to the high quality seals
- is less painfull, mainly because there is no scrotal skin being sucked into the tube
- can help you achieve gains of 1 – 3 inches in lenghth and around 30% girth increase
- can help achieve faster results than many other male enhancement products (as fast as 20 – 30 minutes of using the Penomet)
Here’s what users say about Penomet:
“Scrotal suck back into the tube is non-existant with Penomet.”
“The seal formed around the penis is incredible.”
“A leaky seal is common with many cylinder designs on the market but with the Penomet pump the seal is air tight…or should I say water tight.”
How does Penomet compare to the Bathmate?
- Penomet has the 5 interchangable gaiter system, so you’ll be able to grow up to 5 sizes and strenghts in one pump. vs. the Bathmate where you have to purchase a new pump as you increase in size.
- Penomet is slightly more expensive then the smaller Bathmate pumps, but then if you are in it for the long run, then you will end up having to buy the additional pump, making the Bathmate more expensive over the total lifetime usage.
- Penomet is medical grade silicone vs. Bathmate is synthetic rubber
- Penomet is 100% non toxic due to no glue being used while a chemical analysis of Bathmate has shown it to be over the limit of the EU standard for Rubber toxicity (RoHS)
- Penomet does not generate any build up of water vs. Bathmate generating a fluid build up usually after using it for 10 – 20 minutes
- Penomet offers a full 3 year warranty vs. Bathmate 1 – 2 year warranty (depending on which country you live)
- Penomet offers a full 365 day money back guarantee and also offers lifetime replacement on any gaiter failure vs. Bathmate where this is depended on the individual supplier
- Penomet is completely cylindrical from top to bottom vs. Bathmate where the device becomes narrower towards the top This means that it can cause problems for some “larger” users.
- Penomet can facilitate users up to 7 – 7.5″ penis girth which is more than the BM hercules and X30. Penomet holds 7-8 oz more space than the Bathmate Hercules or Hydromax X30. However the Bathmate Goliath does hold 15 oz more space than the Penomet.
Penomet (30 oz) on the left, then BathMate HydroMax (23 oz), BathMate Hercules (22 oz) and BathMate Goliath (45 oz).
So does Penomet beat the Bathmate?
Overall the Penomet is unique and it is without a doubt superior to the Bathmate.
However the Penomet does come at a higher price tag, but then quality usually comes at a price.
Certainly not wanting to slag off the Bathmate, it is an excellent product.
And if your budget is somewhat lower, then the Bathmate is an excellent choice.
But if you are going for the full and long run, plus if you want the absolute best, then the Penomet is the device for you.
Also worth mentioning that it’s available in different price packages, so Penomet can also be bought by those on a slightly lower budget.